WooCommerce Hide Product allows you to hide a specific product from your website homepage, category, or search result page while still allowing others to view it if they have the direct link.
WooCommerce Hide Product plugin control the visibility of WooCommerce products. Using this plugin user can control product visibility on different sections.
WooCommerce Hide Product plugin is rich in features and easy to use. Let’s take a look at the plugin features and functionality.
Hide Products Visibility
WooCommerce Hide Product control the visibility of a product in different sections which are as follows:
- Product Visibility on Front Page: You can control product visibility on the front Page. For example, you may have recent products and featured products section on your FrontPage and you might want to show product only in the featured section. Using this WooCommerce plugin, you would avoid having duplicate content on the FrontPage.
- Product Visibility on Category Page: You can hide a specific product from the category page or from subcategory pages.
- Product Visibility on Tag page: WooCommerce Hide product allows you to hide a specific product from the tag page (listing the posts tagged with a given tag)
- Product Visibility on Author Page: You can hide a specific product from the wordpress author page.
- Product Visibility on Archive Page: WP product Hide allows you to hide a specific post from the Archive Pages (listing the posts belonging to time period: month, week, day, etc…)
- Product Visibility on Search Result Page: WooCommerce Hide product allows you to hide a specific product from the Search Results Page. Whenever user searches a keyword or a product title it will be hidden on the search result page.
- Product Visibility in Recent Post Widget: You can hide a specific product from the recent product widgets section.
- Product Visibility on Meta rel Link: Hide a specific product from Next and pervious rel link
- Product Visibility on RSS feed: WC Hide product can be used to hide products from showing up as published in your RSS feed as well.
- For beginners, your store might offer a number of types of products from brief descriptions to more in-depth. Now you seek a better guide and want more appealing posts to appear on a home page because you wouldn’t want to detract from other.
- a guest blogger recently wrote a post on a controversial topic and you don’t want that to be the first thing your blog visitors see. Using WooCommerce Hide Product, you simply hide the post from your homepage while still allowing others to view it if they have the direct link.
- you only want products from a certain category to appear and want to show feature products added by you.
- Maybe you’d rather showcase your most popular content rather than your most recent content.
1.0.0 – 05 January, 2021
- initial releaseSource