The official HostJane Marketplace Premium Plugin for WordPress boosts your freelance income by letting you accept payments to your HostJane studio by PayPal, Stripe, Apple Pay, and Google Pay, directly from your WordPress blog or website.
The premium plugin lets you customize and brand the HostJane Payments button to fit the look and feel of your WordPress blog or website.
- Easy, one-click installation
- Securely accept credit and debit cards without storing customer data on your server
- Accept custom payments with no minimum to $999,999
- Payments handled by Stripe or PayPal for security
- Meets PCI DSS Compliance standards
- View and sort all transactions in your HostJane account
- Download sales invoices in PDF
Accept Multiple Payment Methods
Place your customizable button anywhere on your site and start turning your fans and clients into paid supporters. No more 30-day delays on affiliate income, get paid out in 5 days with HostJane.
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Stripe (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, China UnionPay (CUP), Discover, Diners, Japan Credit Bureau – JCB)
Install the plugin in less than 30 seconds on your WordPress with HostJane’s easy start guide: https://help.hostjane.com/hc/en-us/articles/6071531840665-HostJane-Payments-Pro-Plugin-for-WordPress-Documentation-
HostJane makes working as a freelancer easy and fun. Whether you are selling services as a web developer, artist, digital marketeer, translator, voiceover, animator or logo designer, HostJane’s WordPress plugin helps independent freelancers never miss a sale.
*Note: You will need to sign up free to become a HostJane seller to be able to accept payments with the plugin from your site or blog.
If you have questions or issues, please contact us for fast assistance.[ad_2] Source