Scoreboard for HTML5 Games is a WordPress Plugin to embed HTML5 Games with scoreboard, user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. Admin can login through WP Admin Dashboard to view and filter player top rank scores, user score can be excluded by email/phone and scores can be control by range.
All the HTML5 Games can be bought here, but not all games are support for this add-ons, you may check compatibility for each games in DESCRIPTION.
NOTE: This WordPress Plugin DOES NOT include the original game but just plugin itself.
1. Download the plugin (.zip file).
2. Unzip it, and upload /scoreboard-for-html5-game to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
4. Go to plugin settings to manage game and filters.
1. Get the HTML5 Games that is compatible with this plugin from here
2. Copy and integrate the scoreboard files
3. Go to plugin settings to add and upload game.
4. Add shortcode to page or post content to embed the game.
- Use shortcode to embed game at WP post or page content
- Edit scoreboard settings for every games in plugin settings
- Submit score with Name and Email (Unique by Email)
- User unique ID can be email or phone field
- Retrieve username and email for logged in user
- Scoreboard list display (Rank, Name, Score)
- Support landscape and portrait game layout
- Top 10 rank can be all time, daily, weekly or monthly high score
- Show more than 10 listing
- Admin access to view all user scores.
- Manage and filter users by ID (email/phone).
- Manage and filter user scores by number range eg. 1 – 1000
- HTML5 Games scoreboard display score list with filters
Version 1.1 - Added dropdown scrollbar - Added new best score notificationSource