WordPress WooCommerce eBay Connector Plugin
eBay is a multinational e-commerce Corporation, facilitating online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales. eBay is one of the largest online marketplaces in the world. It’s a leading website where users can buy and sell their products globally.
The one can open up the business’s potential by expanding the product presence to largest online marketplaces like eBay. Webkul’s WooCommerce eBay Connector plugin will integrate your WooCommerce store with eBay store because managing them separately is enough to sap all of the time and to drain profits. This plugin provides both ways integration that means admin can sync the products from WooCommerce store to eBay and vice versa.
The admin can import information related to product, categories, and orders from eBay to WooCommerce store. The plugin allows the admin to import custom created shop category on eBay store to the WooCommerce site to keep both the stores more uniform. And, can also export the product from the WooCommerce store to eBay store. This will list the items from WooCommerce store directly onto your eBay account. The admin can provide the eBay condition & specifications, refund policy, shipping details for exported products.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of WordPress WooCommerce eBay Connector Plugin
- Import simple and variable eBay products in WooCommerce store.
- Import custom created shop categories from eBay to WooCommerce store.
- Import eBay orders in WooCommerce store.
- Export simple products from WooCommerce store to eBay.
- Can map custom created shop categories in eBay with WooCommerce store category.
- Admin can update imported product details.
- Admin can configure the return policy details for exported products.
- The product information like SKU, name, description, stock, images, and categories will get export and import along with the product.
- Products synchronization with eBay condition and specification.
- The admin can configure multiple eBay accounts.
- Sandbox mode is available for testing and development.
- Configure default product payment and shipping details.
- The admin can set the cron for the auto-update of the product.
- The admin can select the process for the auto-update.
- The admin can also configure the International Shipping Service.
- The admin can manage the Real Time Sync and update the information of the product based on the selected event.
The user can add multiple eBay accounts to import products.
The user can manage the added eBay accounts to import, export products.
The user can easily update the product imported from eBay.
The user can easily import and export products from eBay store to WooCommerce store.
The user can import/export products and can import categories and orders from eBay
If all the conditions matches while importing the product then the product will get imported otherwise it will not.
The user can map the categories to import/export the products from eBay to WooCommerce and vice-versa.
Give Your Valuable Review
"Initial release v 1.0.0" "Current release v 2.3.1"
v2.3.1 Enhancement - Added Woocommerce Hooks to update eBay store automatically. Enhancement - Added hooks for Item Sold, Item Updated, Item Refunded. Enhancement - Added Filter to create only those product which are active. Enhancement - Added default condition for export item to ignore apply condition id in case large number of product . Enhancement - Added Option to select that user want to import shop category or eBay category. Enhancement - Added Option auto map category according to eBay if categories are imported from eBay.
v2.3.0 Enhancement - Added Ebay Listener to update WooCommerce store automatically. Enhancement - Added events Item Revised, Item Sold, Item End, Item Listed. Enhancement - Added events control settings. Enhancement - Added filter to create only active product. Enhancement - Added option to set default condition ID. Fix - Fixed security issues. Fix - Variable product creation issue. Fix - Order creation of variable product issue is fixed.
v 2.2.0 Update: New feature to update product from eBay to WooCommerce and WooCommerce to eBay. Update: Provide a complete list of shipping service that eBay provides. Update: International shipping service can be configured. Update: You can select shipping location place as per the eBay list. Update: Fixed error on creating order related to country ID. Update: Update regarding eBay API version update.
v 2.1.1 Update: Introduce Auto export product and get mail of report of export. Update: While import order now you can select a date.
v 2.1.0 Update: update date format selection style(Now can select on calender). Fixed: Fixed import order-related issue.
v 2.0.0 Update : Categories creation process raw data for categories deletion is introduced. Fixed : Database prepare removed, used for an unwanted purpose. Fixed : Product, Order, Categories API's updated for better performance. Fixed : Product description from eBay is filtered for some unwanted scripts and styles form eBay.
v 1.0.0 Initial release[ad_2] Source