Stellar is a star rating plugin for WordPress. This plugin can create and save ratings for each WordPress entry, whether it is a Post, Page, or Product. Support search Microdata allows you to improve the plugin’s position and visibility on Google pages with the click of a button in the settings. Flexible settings make it possible to create a rating of any capacity of 3 stars, 5 stars, 10 stars, and even 12 stars. And of course, choose any icon from the huge library of predefined icons or even upload your own SVG icon for rating.
The plugin is completely protected from cheating due to the customizable limit of votes from one IP. Besides, because the results are cracking in a distributed manner, it is not possible to deceive the system of scoring in Stellar.
We keep an eye on the WordPress core updates and regularly update our plugins. So you can be sure that the plugin is fully functional with the latest version of WordPress.
Features of the Stellar WordPress plugin
- Customizable number and size of icons, colors, and layout
- Huge icon library for rating marks and upload interface and use custom SVG icon
- Customizable voting limit from one IP
- Included schema.org markup for the best positions in Google search results
- Place the plugin in one of the predefined positions or use the shortcode anywhere
- Perfect for WordPress Posts, Pages, and Products
- Displaying results on the frontend and (or) in the WordPress admin area
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Works well with all WordPress themes
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Adjustable rating capacity(stars number) from 1 to 12
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- Gutenberg compliant
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- 100% SEO friendly
- Easy to use and customize
- Modern User Interface
- Assignments for any WordPress entity: Categories, Single Page, User roles, Devices and more
- Installation Guide and Detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin binding’s flexible configuration displays the plugin only on those WordPress pages that you want and for those groups whose users you choose. Rating results can be displayed both on the back end and on the site’s frontend, or they can be hidden completely.
The Stellar WordPress plugin is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers. And this is especially important if your website has a lot of unique content, such as a Blog, Glossary, Portfolio, Corporate Website, eCommerce Project, Creative Agency, Real Estate Listing, Personal CV, a Restaurant, Retail Company, Global Media Agency, or Magazine.
There are no compatibility restrictions for the Stellar Rating WordPress Plugin. The plugin can work with any WordPress theme. Therefore, when buying a plugin, you can be sure that it will work on your Avada, Jupiter, BeTheme, The7, Flatsome, Enfold, etc.
Installation smooth and takes only a few seconds. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about Setting a Star Rating for WordPress Pages.
2.1.3 – 2 March 2021 Remove rich snippet data from Сategory and Tag pages
2.1.2 – 15 December 2020 Fixed console error on the plugin settings page
2.1.1 – 17 November 2020 Fixed calculation formula for shortcode [stellar top=""]
More changes in the changelog[ad_2] Source