Animate your WordPress content while user scrolling.
- CSS3 transition.
- Optional animation style.
- Optional jQuery selector of the WordPress content you want to animate.
- Animation trigger when user scroll to the content, you can customize the offset in the backend.
- Optional to enable the scroll animation in a certain post/page only.
- Compatible with latest jQuery and latest WordPress.
- Enqueue the js and css only when needed. Keep WordPress page size smaller.
- FAQ and source code are included in the package. Free update in the future.
“Fantastic plugin – there is nothing else like it for WordPress. It allows you to choose any combination of animations, applied to the id’s and classes that you select. If you are using Chrome or Firefox and want to know what id or class a particular element on your page is, hold Command + Option + C on a Mac or Control + Alt + C on a PC. Then just hover over what you want to fade in on your page and you will see the class/id name to target.”
Recommendation for you
Image Map HotSpot WordPress Plugin: