MyCar4Sale It is an IOS native app, build 100%in SwiftUI – integrated with MyListing – WordPress Theme: Car demo. Users can view Car Listings, Blog Posts’s, add listings to favorites and even customize the app theme! Note: MyListing is not included in our product!
Install live demo of the App: TestFlight Demo
Live preview of the WordPress Plugin: Live JSON
Platform: Xcode 12.5 (12E262) / iOS 14.1 / Swift 5.0
What is included:
- Xcode Project
- WordPress Plugins (for Blog and Listings)
- WP Theme Configuration Files
- Sketch AppIcon Template
- Step by step Documentation
The app is displaying all the listings and blog posts in a modern, stylish way on every iPhone using IOS 14.1 or more. Basically, the app is another representation of your My Listing WordPress website. Installing our custom plugin, the data will be sent in a JSON format, decoded by the app fetch request service and displayed in the app pages. Update of the content is done at startup and by “Pull to refresh” in the list views. Login to WordPress back end is not implemented, the app is intended to be used especially by “Car seekers”, who only want to seek and save their favorite cars.
Guest users can:
- View all car listings fetched from the website
- View all blog posts fetched from the website
- Add listings and blog posts to favorites (data is saved locally)
- Offline mode always available
- View listings on the Map
- Customize the app’s design theme in the settings page.
- Theme style: Compact, My Listing, App Store
- Default color of favourites: Red, Blue
- Default cards corner radius: 16, 20, 30
- Default shadow glow: 0, 3, 6
- Nr. of Loade More in feeds: 10, 20, 50
- Sort and filter listings with a combination of the following parameters:
- Category: Compact, Convertible, Coupe, Sedan, Sports Car, SUV
- Listing Type: Cars for Sale, Cars fort Rent
- Fuel: Diesel, Gasoline, Electric
- Transmission: Automatic, Manual, Semi-auto.
- Color: White, Silver, Red, and 6 more.
We hope you will enjoy and support our project! Stay tuned for the upcoming updates!Source