Contact Form 7 Pipedrive CRM Integration is a Pipedrive CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Contact Form 7 forms directly to your Pipedrive CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity to the specified account in Pipedrive CRM, together with additional data.
BENEFITS OF OUR PLUGIN:
- Integrate your `Contact Form 7` forms with Pipedrive CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity.
- When creating a lead/deal/activity, a person and an organization are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Sending in two modes: immediately when submitting the form or with a slight delay through `WP Cron`.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Supports for sending `roistat_visit` cookie.
- Supports uploaded files (except for leads).
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Compatible with `Contact Form 7 Multi-Step Forms`. (when configuring, you need to fill in the fields with all the steps in the last form).
- Integrate unlimited `Contact Form 7` forms.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- This plugin requires the `Contact Form 7` plugin.
HOW DO I GET UPDATES?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
- Chore: deps update. - Fixed: compatibility with `SG Optimizer`. - Fixed: processing of uploaded files due to changes in CF7 5.4 - Chore: default log file path, moved to `WordPress` uploads directory. - Feature: added support custom `deal` fields to `lead`.
- Fixed: do not cast time to UTC for custom fields. - Feature: the ability to fill in products in a deal by sending the names of existing products.
- Chore: use `webpack` to build assets. - Chore: the ability to select multiple labels to send (lead). - Fixed: sending lead data, casting the value `owner_id` to a number, if filled. - Chore: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin panel. - Feature: added support `lead` creation.
- Fixed: prepare date/time values. - Fixed: fourth parameter of the `wpcf7_special_mail_tags` filter. - Chore: add actions `itglx_cf7pd_person_created` and `itglx_cf7pd_deal_created`. - Feature: added the ability always create a new person, without searching for an existing one.
- Chore: added filter `itglx_cf7_pipedrive_send_deal_fields`. - Chore: ignore deal service fields. - Fixed: compatibility `Drag and Drop Multiple File Upload PRO - Contact Form 7`. - Feature: compatibility `Drag and Drop Multiple File Upload PRO - Contact Form 7`. - Feature: using the new search API. - Feature: support for processing utm tags when using caching plugins.
- Chore: use composer autoloader. - Fixed: populate select and multiselect. - Feature: use any `utm_` params in `URL`.
- Chore: the list of users id is displayed next to the field of the user type. - Feature: support sending cookie `roistat_visit` to CRM.
- Fixed: check may be the utm is already filled. - Fixed: possible search error of the existing organization in part of the name. - Feature: update for an existing person and organization.
- Fixed: pipedrive date format. - Fixed: special mail tags support. - Feature: added compatibility `Contact Form 7 Lead info with country`.
- Chore: more error handling. - Fixed: `created_by_user_id` activity field is no longer used, its value is set automatically. - Fixed: pipedrive date format. - Feature: Support for uploaded files.
- Feature: Add `note` to a `person` - for type `Person & Organization`.
- Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default). - Feature: populate the value of the select and multiselect field from the form field.
- Feature: Send crm by cron.
- Feature: Support for `GA Client ID`.
- Feature: Added compatibility `Contact Form 7 – Success Page Redirects`.
- Fixed: special mail tags support. - Feature: Create a `deal` and `activity` together.
- Feature: Support for `activity`.
- Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL`.
- Feature: Support for multi pipeline. - Feature: Add `note` to a `deal`.
- Initial public release[ad_2] Source