MT Auction Lots addon for iBid theme is finally here. The Auction Lots plugin will extend the current auctions functionalities from your iBid theme and will enable auction lots(Shared Timing or via Time Slots).
Made for: iBid – Multi Vendor Auctions WooCommerce Theme
The Auction Lots plugin is fully compatible with Modeltheme’s iBid Multivendor Auctions WordPress theme. All the required plugins are included with the theme.
Before activating the plugin, please make sure that the site has the following prerequisites
- iBid Theme (v3.1 Required)
- WooCommerce Simple Auctions
- *The plugin is compatible with any multivendor WooCommerce plugin (supported by the iBid theme – see the list)
- Made for: iBid Theme
- Auction lot types – Taxonomy for Products:
- Shared countdown – all the auctions will have the same time(start/end times)
- Time slots – each auction will have its own time(start/end times).
- New category like template for lots, with two different layouts:
- 1 for the Shared countdown type – all the auctions listed on the same page (all with the same start/end times).
- 1 for the Time slots type – 1 auction per page is being listed automatically.
- New details on single auction page (under metas section):
- Auction lot type: Shared countdown/Time slots
- Auction lot ID: ID_OF_THE_LOT
- Auction lot Name: NAME_OF_THE_LOT
- Easy Installation & Setup
- Extensive Offline & Online Documentation
- Video Tutorials:
- Plugin Installation
- Shared Countdown Auction Lots
- Time Slots Auction Lots
- Auctions Lots List shortcode
- Responsive Layout
- WPML Ready
ModelTheme does not permit the reselling of any of our plugins/themes outside the Envato Marketplace.
The Extended License does not allow you to resell/redistribute the plugin without written permission from ModelTheme
If you’re an Envato Author and wish to include our plugins into your themes, please contact us.
We do not provide refunds for these sorts of mistaken purchases. Due to the nature of digital goods, it’s not possible to “return” them. Therefore, refunds can only be given for products that are broken, but this is not the case, as our theme has been reviewed and accepted by an Envato review team.Source