Advanced Music Widget is a plugin which creates a stylish and modern widget that can be used to display a music player with artist’s name, song, and a cover image. It can also be used as an audio player or a podcast player.
- Fully responsive
- Fully customizable
- High Resolution and retina ready
- Unlimited colors for customization
- Supports HTML5 audio player
- Supports WordPress default audio embed
- Upload cover image and audio files
- Use external cover imager url and audio file url
- Two different album cover styles
- Customize the player color when using WordPress default audio method
- Full audio player control (set loop and autoplay in settings)
- Custom message after the player
- Custom messages before and after the widget
- Using shortcodes to place the music player on any page or post
- Playlist support using built-in WordPress playlist shortcode
- Supports all major browsers
- Place multiple players on the same page or post using shortcodes or in the widget area
- Supports mobile devices including Android and iPhone
- Works with Page Builder by SiteOrigin
Note: Please check FAQ to see what types of audio files are supported
Demo Players and Admin Area Features:
Plugin Installation and Setup
Frequently Asked Questions
Installing Advanced Music Widget is very similar to installing any other plugins on your WordPress website. Simply select the zip file in the add new plugin section and once activate it, go to
Dashboard > Appearance > widgets and configure the plugin.
The full documentation is available online here
Support and Comments
If you have any questions, feel free to submit them via the support tab or by contacting me directly.
Enjoying the Plugin?
If you like this plugin and you enjoyed using it, please rate it and write a review. Thank you !
Version 1.2.0 – Feb 12, 2017
- Added Playlist support via WordPress built in audio shortcode - Fixed issue where the custom style was shown on pages where the widget was not active - Fixed issue where the color picker was not visible in Page Builder by SiteOrigin - Updated language files
Version 1.1.0 – Dec 6, 2016
- Updated the media upload options to work with Page Builder by SiteOrigin - You can now customize the player if you select Audio Shortcode from Playing Method - Description box now supports HTML tags - Changing the full album cover style - Changed default colors
Version 1.0.0 – Aug 18, 2016
- Initial release[ad_2] Source