Advanced Business Hours is a WordPress plugin which creates a stylish, modern and an advanced widget that can be used to display business hours.
- Fully responsive & customizable
- High Resolution Retina Ready
- Unlimited colors for customization
- Uses default WordPress timezone
- Compatible with caching plugins (W3 Total Cache and WP Rocket) NEW
- Display start and end business hours
- Add multiple opening hours for individual days
- Display open 24 hours for certain days
- Display business hours using 12-hour clock format
- Display business hours using 24-hour clock format NEW
- Display business hours for the entire week
- Display business hours for today
- Display week days as short format (ex: Mon/Tue/Wed)
- Group consecutive days with same start and end hours
- Display tomorrow’s hours NEW
- Hide hours when closed NEW
- Hide hours when open NEW
- Option to display counter for closing and opening hours
- Using shortcodes to place the widget on any post or page
- Using Font Awesome icons to replace the existing calendar image
- Holidays & Special Days NEW
- Customize all messages
- Custom messages before and after the widget
- Upload images for opening and closing hours to replace the default header
- Custom message during holidays and special days NEW
- Supports all major browsers
- Language file is provided to translate the plugin
This plugin has been translated to the following languages via Google Translation:
German, Dutch, Spanish
Demo Widget and Admin Area Features:
What are the requirements to run this plugin?
This plugin has been tested with PHP ver 5.6.x and WordPress 4.5.x and up. You can also take a look at the WordPress requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Documentations are also available in the help center.
Support and Comments
If you have any questions, feel free to submit them via the support tab or by contacting me directly.
Have Suggestions or Feature Request?
If you have a suggestions or a feature request, please dont hesitate to contact me directly. I always try to improve the plugin and will gladly implement your requests if possible.
Version 1.6.1 – May 22, 2017
- Updated language file - Added support for seasonal time period - Added option to hide today's hours when open - Added option to display hours in 24 hr format
Version 1.6.0 – April 24, 2017
Visit the help center or documentation page for complete version historySource