WHAT IS WOOMOBIFY?
Woomobify is a Woocommerce Mobile Plugin that detects when a visitor from a mobile device visits your site, and replaces the existing theme with an optimized and high converting woocommerce mobile theme. Visitors from desktops and laptops will presented with your existing woocommerce theme. You can toggle switch between your default mobile theme and the mobile optimized mobile woocommerce theme from woomobify by toggling a switch at the wordpress backend..
WHY YOU NEED WOOMOBIFY?
Having an interactive mobile eCommerce site is important for anyone who is serious about selling products online. It’s a big part of any e-Commerce strategy and allows you to get your goods in front of the vast number of people who are spending way more time on their mobile devices than on desktop.
WooMobify takes shopping online to another level for the growing number of people who turn to mobile sites to make purchases. It’s a great complement to your WooCommerce shopping site and allows all users to enjoy the best of both worlds.
Start building a beautiful mobile platform that syncs 100% with your WooCommerce store. It is quick and easy for anyone to have a mobile site up and running in no time.
Woomobify comes with many features such as default optimized and high converting mobile woocommerce theme. If you need to make changes i is easy to customize with its clean and easy to use interface and navigation. It is optimized for both performance and conversions..
CUSTOMERS WEBSITES USING WOOMOBIFY
Version 18.104.22.168 (Feb 2 2022)
- Upgrade to Make it Compatible with Latest WordPress and Woocommerce Versions.
- Compatible with Woocommerce 6.2.0
- Compatible with WordPress 5.9
- Fixed Activation Issues with Envato
- Implemented Single Page Checkout
- Fixed the Login/Registration Pages.
- Fixed Update Product Issues
The next update will be coming in about a month. Will update code base to support php 8.0
Version 22.214.171.124 (Jan 11 2020)
- Compatible with Woocommerce 5.8.0.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.8.1
- Fixed Categories tag on product page
- Fixed the Login/Registration Pages. Woomobify from 1.5.9 was using the default woocommerce login/registration pages which were sowing up properly. We applied the properly formating that was used in the previous versions of woomobify
Version 126.96.36.199 (July 30, 2018)
- Compatible with Woocommerce 4.8.0.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.5.1.
- Fixed the IOS Bug, and other minor bugs
Version 1.5.9 (June 17, 2018)
- Compatible with Woocommerce 3.4.3.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.7.
- Increased number of slides that can be displayed in slider from 3 to 6
- Ability to display individual categories and sub-categories on the home page
- Increased number of dusplay slots from 3 to 7 on hte homepage
Version 1.5.7 (February 12, 2018)
- Compatible with Woocommerce 3.4.2.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.6.
- Fixed Compatbility Issues with Iphones
Version 1.5.6 (November 18, 2017)
- Compatible with Woocommerce 3.4.0.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9.6.
- Error checking on Checkout Page Fixed
- Blog entries can be viewed on Woomobify
- Black Screen at checkout fixed
- Compatible with Woocommerce 3.2.0.
- Multi-language Support.
- The ability to add custom menu within the left side panel.
- RTL (right-to-left) Support was added
- Product filter and sorting options
- WooCommerce widgets support
- Page footer has been added along with widget support
- Related products is now added when viewing a single product
- Product reviews for single products
- Coupon and shipping options for the cart page.
- List layout for my account dashboard page.
- Ability to re-arrange the home page.
- Links can now be added to the homepage slider
- Add to cart option on the shop page.
- Swipe out functionality for the left side panel
- Tablet support has been added
- Quantity input field has been improved.
- Option to set the theme that you would like to be shown to the different type of operating systems.
- New category layout to display all sub-categories of a parent.
- Several bug fixes and improvements