The “WooCommerce Show/Hide Products by User Roles” plugin extends the popular e-commerce plugin WooCommerce to show products catalog based on user roles. This plugin allows you to control the visibility of WooCommerce Products on an individual role basis.
- Show/Hide WooCommerce products based on user roles whole over the website ( eg: WooCommerce Search, WooCommerce Shop, Product Categories, Product Tags, Products Listing Widgets etc. )
- Show/Hide WooCommerce categories based on user roles whole over the website
- Not limited only to product settings or to category settings at one time and allows to set both together
- WPML Compatible
- Very simple, useful and easy-to-use
- An easy settings interface
- Professional support, help and guidance
- Upload the `woo-products-by-user-roles` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- OR simply upload the plugin from WordPress admin section under Plugins >> Add New >> Upload Plugin.
- Visit the “Dashboard >> WooCommerce >> Settings >> Products by User Roles” Menu.
= 1.2 = * Fixed plugin tweaks so it works properly with all kind of products * Fixed issue where plugin didn't allow to remove last product from the settings = 1.1 = * Fixed conflicts with WooCommerce 3.x = 1.0 = * Launched the initial version of the plugin[ad_2] Source