FireMobile allow users to login/register simply with their mobile number. No more password or email required. You can easily use this plugin in your WordPress or in your WooCommerce store to keep track of your customer using their mobile number.
This plugin offers a very stable and almost free WordPress two-factor authentication. It’s a very fast, secure plugin comes with easy installation and video guide (Check setup section).
This plugin uses Firebase phone authentication. Firebase’s phone number sign-in request quota is high enough(10k/month) that most apps won’t be affected. However, if you need to sign in a very high volume of users with phone authentication, you might need to upgrade your pricing plan. See the pricing page.
Setup: Video Guide
Demo: https://preview.redq.io/rnb/my-account/ (Click Login with Phone)
Close The Envato Iframe before Login
How It Works
FEATURES AND OPTIONS:
- Passwordless login with SMS/OTP
- Firebase Phone Authentication
- Two Factor Authentication
- Fully customizable
- Compatible with All Themes and Plugins
- No need to remember email/password, login with OTP
- Fast and Secure
- Woocommerce & WPML Compatible
- Responsive : Works seamlessly for all devices
- Translation Ready: Compatible with WPML and RTL
- Easy Installation and Setup
- Auto Country Code Detection
- Captcha Supported
v1.0.2 – 25 October 20
Bug Fixed - login failed issue fixed - 2nd login redirect not working issue fixed - email not creating issue fixed[ad_2] Source