6amMart is a complete Multi-vendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy, or any kind of products delivery system developed using Laravel and Flutter Framework. 6amMart’s Powerful admin panel will help you to control your business smartly.
– Please register a Customer from the user app and create a Delivery Man credential yourself from the admin panel for a better experience, One more thing, the demo database will reset 3 hours intervals.
Admin Panel Store panel User App Delivery Man App Store App Web App Documentation
6amMart comprises of 3 Mobile Applications, 2 Web Panel, and 1 website –
- Customer application for Android, iOS, and web developed using Flutter.
- Delivery Boy application for Android developed using Flutter (Need to purchase separately).
- Store application for both Android and iOS developed using Flutter (Need to purchase separately).
- Super Admin web panel developed using Laravel (admin can provide role-based access).
- Store web panel developed using Laravel (owner can provide role-based access).
Order Flow (Happy Path)
- The customer places an order from a store (can’t place an order from multiple stores at a time)
- The delivery boys get that order in the order request section and accept it for delivery.
- After the delivery man’s confirmation (If turn on the delivery confirmation model), the store owner gets the order on their dashboard and starts processing or cooking, and handover the items to the delivery boy.
- If the order is digitally paid the order will directly go into the confirmed status and the store gets the order on their dashboard (will not depend on the delivery boy’s confirmation).
- If the admin turn on the store’s confirmation model then for both case no need the delivery man’s confirmation but after stores, confirmation delivery men will get the order for acceptance.
- The Delivery Guy accepts the order, confirms the order (if COD), picks up the order, and delivers the order to the Customer.
- If self-pickup orders, the stores will manage all the steps.
- For schedule orders, all the operations will start before 15 minutes of scheduled delivery time.
- Draw accurate coverage area on the map: In the admin panel, you can manage multiple zones for your business coverage area. The map drawing tool will help you to draw your coverage accurately. Stores can be added to these zones. Only the users who are in coverage can order.
- System Modules: 6amMart is designed for all types of delivery but we categorize it as a system module.
- Multiple Stores: 6amMart is a multi-vendor-supported system. So you can add an unlimited number of stores and manage those from the admin panel easily.
- SMS OTP integrated: 6amMart comes with a bunch of integrated SMS Gateways. All of them are popular and you can verify your users in a smarter way.
- Item Management: You can control the whole Item section by managing categories and subcategories, Attributes, Addons, Units, and more. You can add items to any store. And the Stores panel also will get an item management feature.
- Advanced Order Management: 6amMart item order management feature will help the admin and the store manager to manage every order very efficiently.
- Dispatch Management: Dispatch Management will help you to identify quickly which orders are ongoing and which orders are waiting for a delivery man.
- Delivery Men Apps: You can create an unlimited number of delivery men and by Delivery men apps they can easily accept an order, deliver an order and earn money. You can set Freelancer delivery man option or Salaried delivery man option from the admin panel.
- Manual assign delivery man: 6amMart admin panel will provide you another important feature for your business. You can directly assign an available delivery man in order.
- Marketing Section: 6amMart Admin will provide you with a very rich admin panel where you can control all the major things for marketing. Campaigns, banners, Coupons and Push notifications features will help you to grow your business very fast.
- Accounts section: You can view stores and delivery men’s earnings, process withdrawals, collect cash manually and have lots of staff.
- Reporting and Statistics: Full of statistics and reporting will help you identify your business cash flow and all the financial conditions. In the dashboard, You will get very rich statistical data and you can explore those by zone and time.
- Employee Section: 6amMart Admin and Store panel both have employee sections. Where you can create a new employee role and access your employee to your 6amMart portal easily.
- Business Setting: Business Settings will help you to set up your business as you wish. You will get lots of configurations to make your business unique.
- Complete Featured User App and Web: You will get the 6amMart mobile app and web source code with this bundle. We developed this by flutter so the app can be usable by both android and iOS.
- Multiple Payment Gateways: 6amMart comes with a bunch of integrated payment gateway. All of them are popular and you can start your business immediately.
Version 1.3 12 May 2022
- Fixed iOS browser login issue - Fixed Payment gateway redirection issue - Update payment gateway SDKs - Fixed Category page store to item switch issue - Fixed some other known issues. - Added SMTP setup test by sending a test mail
Version 1.2 –27 April 2022
- New design for web app landing page - Improved landing page design for admin panel - Mail for customer registration, order place, self-registration for restaurant and delivery man - Social media URL - Mail subscription option for collecting mail address - Added search in the store page - Multi theme for user app home page - module wise (Upcoming more theme) - Footer for the web app with other UI changes - Fixed some other small known issues. - Performance improved. - Fixed maintenance mode problem in the admin panel - Fixed digitally paid order mail in the admin panel Note: If you face any login-related problem in the user app after the update, please delete the vendor folder from your server and then again update the admin panel. The update process will create the vendor folder again.
Version 1.1 – 3rd April 2022
- Fixed some small issues. - Performance improved.
Version 1.0 – 25 March 2022
- Initial Release.[ad_2] Source