– Version: 2.1.1- Changelog – Docs
– Last update: 10 Feb 2021
– Files Included: Full Laravel Source code of WhatsApp Food – SaaS WhatsApp
– This is Exclusive Product License from Envato
– Installation video here
Leverage WhatsApp as platform to accept orders.
Create a digital menu for your Restaurant or Bar.
Share with your clients and let them order via Mobile
In the era of covid, restaurants need modern and clean solutions for their traditional way of working. Being closer to their customer is a game-changer.
With this tool, they can create both a digital menu and the QR for it. Next, the customer goes to the menu, makes the order, and sends the order on WhatsApp.
Username: email@example.com Password: secret
Username: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: secret
Benefits for project owner
- Start a subscription business in less than 10 min
- Accept subscription via Stripe, PayPal, Paddle, PayStact and Local
- Robust solution with no additional monthly charges or any extra service need.
- No time need to run this business. It is completely automated and scalable.
- Take advantage of this pandemic, and turn it into your favor.
Benefits for restaurants
- Offer their customers to order via WhatsApp.
- All they need is their WhatsApp. Bussiness or Regular WhatsApp works the same
- ECO friendly. I big restaurant menu = 1 tree. Yes, for real.
- Restaurants can share their menu online. Based on research conducted by OpenTable https://go.opentable.com/rs/531-AOS-877/images/OpenTableTechnologyAndDiningOut2015l.pdf, 86% of customers regularly check out menus online before they dine out.
- Direct and instant comunication with the customer
- Accept payments directly via Mollie.com 20+ payment gateways
Benefits for customers
- Order via whatsapp, and start direct chat with the restaurant
- Pay directly on making the order on Cash On Deliver
- They will be able to quickly see the correct item price. They are able to select different item variants and variant’s extras.
This is a Laravel project. You can install it on VPS or on shared hosting.
Instructions for shared hosting.
## 2.1.1 - 2021-02-10 ( go to "Site Settings" and there you will see "New version" available. ) ### New * Cookie Consent * Register in pop up * GDRP on Register ### Fixes * Live Orders Fixes ### Improvements * Full list of currencies * Better error 500 show
2021.01.29 - 2.1.0 - Initial version[ad_2] Source