phpStatistics is a social media analytics tool for providing TikTok analytics to any public profile from TikTok.
phpStatistics is ready for personal use (Regular License), as well as for starting a SaaS business, where you can charge users (PayPal or Stripe) on your platform for access on your website created with phpStatistics and providing them TikTok analytics services (Extended License).
GROWTH ANALYTICS – Keep track of any public TikTok profile and generate day by day statistics.
PROJECTIONS – Generate predictions based on already existing data.
EXPORT TO CSV OR PDF – Some of the data from the generated TikTok profiles reports can be also exported.
API – The ability to access the stored TikTok related data via a REST API.
TIKTOK DIRECTORY – View all the TikTok users inside of the database and sort them by different criteria.
TIKTOK ACCOUNTS COMPARISON – Compare 2 TikTok profiles easily, side by side.
LISTS – Create, update and delete Lists to help you save and categorize specific TikTok profiles that you want to keep track of.
LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK – To help users login to your website faster.
TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION – To help your users with their account security.
SEO FRIENDLY – Proper URLs, dynamic titles, dynamic meta description and meta keywords based on each TikTok profile…etc
SITEMAP – The full sitemap is automatically generated for you and ready to be used.
STRIPE PAYMENTS – Earn money by charging One time, Recurring or Lifetime payments from your users for custom plans via Stripe.
PAYPAL PAYMENTS – Earn money by charging One time, Recurring or Lifetime payments from your users for custom plans via Paypal.
OFFLINE PAYMENTS – Earn money by charging offline payments (ex: via bank transfers or other methods). The best way to get paid by your users if you do not use Paypal or Stripe.
DISCOUNT AND REDEEMABLE CODES – Create unlimited discount or redeemable codes from the admin panel for your users.
TAXES – Easily create, configure taxes and attach them to paid plans.
INVOICING – Configure and generate proper invoices, displaying potential discount codes and applied taxes for your users.
GUEST, FREE, TRIAL PLAN CUSTOMIZATION – Configure exactly what each defined plan can or can not do or disable them completely.
UNLIMITED CUSTOM PLANS – Create custom made plans for your users.
PAYMENTS – Both you (as the admin) and your users will have access to their payments made on the platform.
MULTILINGUAL READY – Translate the whole website via a single .JSON file (Created pages from the admin panel are not translatable).
STATISTICS – Get to know what happens on your website by checking out the statistics page.
USERS – Create, view, edit, ban or delete any user on the platform via the admin panel.
PAGES – Create, view, edit or delete any custom page on the platform via the admin panel.
PROXIES – Ready to go proxy system that helps to avoid getting restricted by the TikTok servers. Create, view, edit or delete any proxy connection on the platform via the admin panel.
TIKTOK ACCOUNTS – View or delete all the TikTok profiles that are tracked by your website.
SETTINGS – This is the control page where you update your website and create it exactly as you wish by editing important details enabling or disabling certain features such as.
- Disable the default landing page and redirect to your custom one
- SMTP configuration
- Enable or disable the Registration system
- Enable or disable email confirmation for new users
- Upload your own logo and favicon
- Configure your business and payment settings
- Set up your Social media links
- Add your ad codes to display ads to your users
Please read the whole documentation along with the readme at phpStatistics Documentation.
If you plan to use this product to get paid by your users on the platform ( use the payment systems ) then you must purchase the Extended License, enforced by the terms written by Envato.
Hosting & domains
These are my personal recommendations based on years of using them for my own projects, including based on opinions from my clients and their own usage.
Please read this carefully in order to understand. The TikTok website as a whole or parts of it have the possibility to break, change, deprecate, disable or ban you at any time depending on the changes they make to their website and I have no control and take no responsibility for this matter. Although I will try to keep this updated as fast as possible and fix any potential bug that might appear because of this matter. Refunds due to the mentioned API problems that might occur used within the script are not viable.
This product is in no way affiliated with, authorized, maintained, sponsored, or endorsed by TikTok or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Update 2.0.0 – 1 February, 2020
- Implemented the new Admin API for the users resource (Create, Read, Update, Delete, One time login). - Implemented a new documentation page for the Admin API. - Implemented the ability to enable/disable the Captcha based on individual pages in the admin panel website settings. - Implemented the ability for the Admin to export to CSV and JSON the users list. - Implemented the ability for the Admin to export to CSV and JSON the payments list. - Implemented the ability for the Admin to set up Webhook URLs events for new user registrations and user deletions (helpful when you want to automatically sign up emails to a newsletter on registration for example). - Improved the performance of the Cron and Sitemap pages. - Fully reworked all the Admin Panel tables (Users, Payments, Websites, Proxies, TikTok users). - Implemented filtering & ordering system in the Admin Panel tables (Users, Payments, Websites). - Implemented better breadcrumbs for campaign and notification pages. - Improved the payment page when users are prompted to fill in the billing details. - Discount codes can now be created for hidden plans as well. - Discount & redeemable codes can now be shared via a link for better convenience. - Multiple other fixes, code cleanups, and improvements.
Update 1.5.1 – 6 December, 2020
- Implemented the ability to set the SMTP "from name" in the admin panel. - Fixed a small issue with the date selector display the selected range improperly in some cases. - Fixed Paypal webhook bug when using a discount code. - Fixed TikTok parsing algorithm.
Update 1.5.0 – 6 December, 2020
- Implemented the ability to set the default theme style (light/dark) from the admin panel. - Implemented a filtering feature for the Account Payments page. - Implemented the Facebook register button on the Register page as well. - Fixed potential timezone problems throughout the product.
Update 1.4.3 – 14 November, 2020
- Improved performance of the website when a user is logged in. - Fixed problem where accounts wouldn't be able to change their email in some cases. - Fixed TikTok account retrieving details problem after TikTok has changed their structure on how they return data.
Update 1.4.2 – 27 October, 2020
- Implemented new API endpoint that returns the data of the logged in user. - Improved the API endpoints to be rate limited so that people can't abuse it. - Fixed TikTok account retrieving details problem after TikTok has changed their structure on how they return data.
Update 1.4.1 – 19 October, 2020
- Fully removed and replaced the previous datepicker with a better one. - Improved the looks and functionality of the admin statistics page. - Fixed Account Settings page displaying billing form when not needed. - Fix pages created from the admin panel not being ordered properly. - Fix invoices where inclusive taxes were not calculated properly.
Update 1.4.0 – 10 September, 2020
- Implemented Email Reports functionality that can be enabled from the admin panel. - Implemented Email Reports feature as a plan feature that can be toggled based on the plan of the user. - Implemented Email Reports admin statistics page. - Implemented the ability to manually enable or disable a proxy from the admin panel. - Implemented the ability to have custom Invoice number prefix. - Implemented the ability to view invoices for all the payments via the admin panel. - Implemented the ability to delete payment logs from the admin panel. - Implemented the ability for admins to create & configure taxes from the admin panel. - Implemented the ability to attach different taxes for any paid plan. - Implemented the ability to enable / disable the taxes & billing system completely from the admin panel. - Implemented email verification when an already existing account is changing their email address to another one for better security. - Added new features in the Landing page presentation of the product. - Added an informative message on the Report page when the tiktok user was freshly added to the system. - Added an informative badge near tiktok users when that particular user is a Demo/Example type of user. - Highly improved the performance of the Report page by optimizing and caching parts of the code. - Updated Stripe payment handler to support the latest API version of Stripe. - Updated Stripe PHP SDK to the latest version. - Fixed admin tiktok users delete function not deleting all the linked logs from the database. - Various other fixes, code cleanups and improvements.
Update 1.3.1 – 10 September, 2020
- Fixed admin package update not properly working when clicking on update all subscribers button. - Fixed admin dashboard when the payment system is not enabled for regular license holders, in some cases. - Fixed some admin panel links not pointing to the proper locations.
Update 1.3.0 – 1 August, 2020
- Implemented the ability to get paid via Offline payments. - Implemented a new Directory page, where you can see all the users in the system and sort them. - Implemented Directory page access to be configurable via Plan Settings. - Implemented a new Compare page, where you can compare 2 TikTok users side by side. - Implemented Compare page access to be configurable via Plan Settings. - Other improvements and changes in the system.
Update 1.2.0 – 24 July, 2020
Update 1.1.0 – 16 July, 2020
- Implemented ability to Bulk import TikTok users in the system via the admin panel - Improved the way the search dropdown is working - Fixed proxies not being rotated after one is used - Improved the way TikTok users are being checked in the systemSource