WooCommerce Wholesale Add-on lets you have Wholesaler customers integrated in your WooCommerce powered store.
This can happen in 2 ways:
- Manual role assignment
- Customer wants to upgrade to a Wholesaler and requests membership upgrade from a special contact page.
You will be able to monitor all customer’s requests through a convenient administrator dashboard in the backend (where you can approve/refuse memberships)
Once a customer has the wholesaler role he will see discounted prices on the store. The discounted price happens in 2 way: global setting and per product setting
In the global setting you will be able to specify a percentage that will be applied to all the products in your store (e.g.10%). On every product you will also have a “Wholesale price” field that will Override the global setting, if filled.
This will allow you to have a quick bulk price reduction and also allow you to fine-tune some special products (or all of them).
- Custom user role “Wholesaler”
- Wholesaler application page with shortcode
- Compatible with Contact Form 7 plugin (if chosen it will override the default form and use a specified contact form 7 of your choice to collect wholesaler information application)
- Global price discount %
- Per-product Wholesale price
- Admin panel to manage/refuse subscriptions
You can check the documentation of the plugin HERE .
v1.2.1 – 2017/08/09 - Fixed an issue caused by the new version of Contact Form 7 v1.2 – 2016/10/19 - Bug fixing v1.1 - 2016/07/29 - Added: Wholesale prices are now visible for all the products across the website v1.0 - 2016/07/08 - Initial releaseSource