EMPOWER YOUR ONLINE STORE WITH COMPLETE ORDER TRACKING OF YOUR PRODUCTS
WooCommerce Order Tracker displays order status with interactive graphics and allows customers to track their estimated delivery.
The whole process of the tracking system is simple and streamlined which keeps the customer aware of their WooCommerce order status. Customers can track their orders with the order numbers and tracking URLs.
What Can You Do With Order Tracker Plugin?
- WooCommerce Order tracker plugin enables tracking of the products ordered from your store.
- You can offer complete tracking from the creation of the order to the delivery.
- It allows order tracking even if you use third-party shipping services. You can create custom order statuses based on the shipment process.
Benefits of WooCommerce Order Tracker
- Keep customers informed about the order status of their ordered product and avoid getting unnecessary delivery inquiry calls.
- Make your shipment process transparent and earn the trust of your customers.
- Customers can track their orders even if you use a third-party shipment service.
- Create custom order statuses according to the steps of your shipment service.
- Receive information on order status via email notification instead of by making inquiry calls to shipment service.
- Tracking complete product shipment process; from making the order to product delivery.
- Track the ordered product even if a third party shipping service is used.
Features of WooCommerce Order Tracker Plugin
- This plugin provides an option to enable the order tracking feature.
- Admin can create custom order status and upload preferred logos.
- It offers an option to send email notifications to the customer on changing order status.
- It provides tracking information with an estimated delivery date.
- It provides six different types of order tracking templates.
- It allows shipping services integration with FedEx, Canada Post, and USPS. And Admin can enable third party shipment tracking.
- Admin allots order statuses to the tracking steps that would be displayed on the tracking template.
- Admin can enable tracking for customer orders with Google Maps.
- Provides tracking features with 17track.net if the admin ships their order from different shipping companies.
Visit a demo to experience the powerful features of Plugin and explore.
Frontend demo of Order Tracker Click Here
Backend demo of Order Tracker Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do my customers track their orders using the WooCommerce Order Tracker Plugin?
A. You can simply enable the feature of track order from woocommerce-> settings->track your order->enable checkbox of Enable Track Your Order Feature.
Q. How does the WooCommerce Order Tracker Plugin used as shipment tracking with FedEx?
A. If you are using FedEx shipping services to deliver package to your customers, and you want to provide status of the package to your customers. Don’t worry, WooCommerce order tracker provides an easy way simply go to WooCommerce-> settings-> track your order-> enable api-> enable check box for fedex api and enter your details.
Q. Do these order status update manually or automatically?
A. In WooCommerce, when an order is placed, you have to change the order status manually but if you are using a third party integration then there is no need to change the order status manually because the status will change automatically by the shipping services company.
Q. How does the WooCommerce Order Tracker Plugin used as shipment tracking with Canada Post?
A. If you are using Canada Post shipping services to deliver package to your customers, and you want to provide status of the package to your customers. Don’t worry, WooCommerce order tracker provides an easy way simply go to WooCommerce->settings->track your order->enable api-> enable check box for canada post api and enter your details.
This plugin is not subjected to GDPR compliant as it does not store any sensitive data of a user. It only holds information related to software which is run by WordPress & WooCommerce of the holder.
Thank-you for your interest in WooCommerce Order Tracker, Makewebbetter.
11.03.2021 -ver 2.0.8 - Fix: compatible with latest WP and WC - FIx: Update language file 09.02.2021 - ver 2.0.7 - Compatibility with WP and WC. - Fix minor issues. 27.07.2019- ver 2.0.6 - Fix: Js and Css issue fixed for guest users and admin end. - Fix: Fixed bugs for the templates. 28.12.2018 - ver 2.0.5 - New : Live tracking with various shipping companies (Feature added) - Fix : Minor fixes 23.02.2018 - ver 2.0.2 - new : Tracking template for Custom Shipping Area. 19.12.2017 - ver 2.0.1 - new : Integration with USPS Tracking API. 22.11.2017 - ver 2.0.0 - Fix : Responsiveness of Tracking Templates in all devices. - New : 3 Different and New Templates for Tracking Customers Order. - New : Shortable/Dragable selected Order Statuses on Backend new settings section. - New : Integration with Canada Post Shipment Tracking Services. - New : Add Extra Backend Settings for 3 new templates with date time format. 19.10.2017 - ver 1.0.6 - Fix : Style Issues. 22.06.2017 - ver 1.0.5 - Fix : Minor Issues. 17.06.2017 - ver 1.0.4 - New : Mobile Responsive Templates. - Fix : Design Issues. 08.06.2017 - ver 1.0.3 - New : FedEx Tracking Integration. - New : Templates for tracking order view. 11.05.2017 - ver 1.0.2 - New : Templates for tracking order view. 29.04.2017 - ver 1.0.1 - New : Create a setting to show order status in pop-up view. - New : Create a setting to send notification via e-mail on changing the order status. 25.04.2017 - ver 1.0.0 - Initial ReleaseSource