Super Logos Showcase for WordPress
Super Logos Showcase is a plugin to showcase logos and brands on your websites. The plugin is tailor made to be fully responsive, compatible across all devices and works on all WordPress themes
Setup is really quick and easy (Refer to the installation documentation guide here).
Here are some of the features of this plugin:
- Display Interactive logo showcase for your website
- Responsive Design and tailor-made for mobile devices
- Flat theme logos showcase design
- Animated logo content displays within the same page
- Multiple logo layouts included
- Individual logo background and hover effects are fully customizable
- Supports full width display on your website template
- Supports multi-language customizable and labels via admin
- Manage unlimited logos
- Well-designed categories with collapsible panel
- Customizable styles and colors via administrator
- Easy to share SEO friendly link to logos and categories
- Fully cusotmizable Call-To-Action for each logo
- Support Grayscale logo option
Fully responsive and tailor made for mobile devices
Super Logos Showcase for WordPress has intuitive responsive design with the highest aesthetic and is tailor-made for mobile and touch-screen devices. This plugin includes multiple logo layouts to suit your needs.
Manage your logos, categories, settings, labels, captions, regions, etc via powerful administrator.
Slick Responsive Collapse-able Panel
Animated content display within a single page and collapsible panel which is mobile friendly to showcase available categories.
Showcase Beautiful Logos, Brands, Sponsors and Partners
Showcase beautiful logos to create a more engaging content for your website.
Set your own labels for your showcase
For instance, if you would like to showcase products instead of logos, you can customize the labels and captions to suit your needs via admin settings.
Customizable Colors and Styles
Customize colors and styles of your logo page to suit your website branding. You can change the styling, colors and many more available options from the administrator’s panel.
Shareable SEO Friendly Links
Share SEO friendly links to logos or categories for your logos showcase.
Fully Customizable Logos Call-To-Action (CTA)
You have the options to set your logos to go to external / internal links or using the default animated slide down content.
Fast and Reliable Support
We provide fast and reliable support to our customers, whether its an inquiry, troubleshooting, customization and special requests. If you need help with installation, just send us a message via our profile page here.
For knowledge base and forums you can visit the following links:
You can visit http://superstorefinder.net/support and also follow us on envato for new releases and products here
What are buyers saying about our products
“Great plugin and great support!”
“Great plugin. Good and fast support.”
“Fantastic product & best support. thank you…”
You can find more reviews from real buyers in testimonials page.
Follow our latest updates and videos on
Changelog / Updates
2.5 (Last updated: 21 Feb 2021)
- Added “Filters” labels / translations in admin settings page
- Fixed minor WPML compatibility issue
2.4 (Last updated: 7 Feb 2021)
- Fixed jQuery code update that causing issue when deleting images
2.3 (Last updated: 12 Dec 2020)
- Fixed plugin Vulnerability post Penetration Test
2.2 (Last updated: 13 Oct 2020)
- Added compatibility with WPML
2.1 (Last updated: 28 Sep 2020)
- Fixed Misc CSS compatibility
- Update compatibility with Visual Composer
2.0 (Last updated: 11 Apr 2018)
- Added new Metro layout
- Added background color settings for individual logo
- Added logo grayscale option
- Added multiple roles settings at admin
- Added default category by using shortcode feature
- Added change background color and show/hide title option at settings page
- Fixed minor compatibility issue with the latest version of Visual Composer
- Added External Link feature to logos
- Fixed misc CSS code at frontend that might conflict with other WordPress Themes
1.1 (Last updated: 23 Oct 2015)Source