reCAPTCHA for WooCommerce allows you to add google reCAPTCHA on Login, Register, Lost password form. Also you can set reCAPTCHA on Checkout page.
Plugin support mutliple reCAPTCHA on same page.
- Easy to customize, setup and use.
- Add reCAPTCHA on Login form.
- Add reCAPTCHA on Register form.
- Add reCAPTCHA on Lost password form.
- Add reCAPTCHA on Checkout page with different position.
- Support multiple reCAPTCHA on same page.
i.e. if you have login and register form on same page then it will work in both form.
- Customizable error message.
- Different theme and size for reCAPTCHA.
- Render reCAPTCHA on your desired language.
reCAPTCHA on Login & Register Form
reCAPTCHA on Lost Password Form
reCAPTCHA on Checkout page with diffrent position
After checkout form
Before checkout form
Checkout order review form
After checkout order review form
Before place order button
Get Google reCAPTCHA key from here
= Version 1.0.9 (2020-05-09) = * [+] Enhancement - Updater Code Optimization. * [*] Dev - Tested with WordPress 5.4.1. * [*] Dev - Tested wit WooCommerce 4.1.0. = Version 1.0.8 (2018-06-25) = * [*] Resolved plugin version number issue. = Version 1.0.7 (2018-06-24) = * [*] Resolved js error in console on checkout page when recaptcha not enabled. = Version 1.0.6 (2018-03-05) = * [*] Updated download link of Auto Update plugin. = Version 1.0.5 (2018-01-21) = * [+] Added feature to enable recaptcha script on custom page. = Version 1.0.4 (2017-05-17) = * [*] Resolved lost password validation failded in some cases. * [+] Add recaptcha js only if id exist to prevent js error. * [*] Resolved language auto detect issue.
See full change log hereSource