This plugins creates some reaction buttons that could be added to content and comments.
If you use BuddyPress you may enable reactions on user’s activities, comments, groups and profiles.
With this plugin you may:
- Add reactions to posts, pages and custom post types too!
- Add reactions to comments.
- Add reactions to single views and archives.
- Add reactions to BuddyPress’ Actions, Comments, Groups and Profiles.
- Enable or disable reactions for registered user, unregistered only, or even for specific user roles!
- View archive of posts with most reactions.
- Show the names of voters, with link to their BuddyPress’ Profile or their Author Page.
- By default this plugin on first activation creates six different reactions and enables voting for posts and comments, with no user restrictions.
This plugin is fully compatible with WordPress since version 4.6, but some features require higher versions:
- Multisite reactions is available on WordPress 4.9+
- Gutenberg integration is obviously available on WordPress 5.0.0+
- A simple drag’n drop interface lets you sort reactions as you wish.
- To change image simply click on icon and choose one of the hundreds of provided vector artworks.
- You may change the color of provided SVG icons choosing one of 16 millions RGB possible values.
- If you want you may use your own images from default WordPress media uploader.
- Every reaction have a name that is used as label on frontend. Changing reactions label is as simple as typing the new label in a text field.
- Choose your favorite blur effect between Blur, Desaturate or Opacity.
- Customize icons choosing effect amount percentage.
Several widgets included:
- Display most voted contents choosing one or all reactions.
- Display most voted comments choosing one or all reactions.
- Display most voted reaction near content title in widget.
- Display global reactions statistics on dashboard
- Display statistics for single content in edit page
This plugin is fully compatible with localization, .pot file included.
Follow these instruction to install plugin on your WordPress site:
- Download the plugin, find the install.zip file.
- Go to WordPress admin area and visit Plugins → Add New page.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button on top of the page, choose
- After installation enable plugin, reactions are active by default for posts and comments.
file and confirm.
Developer support is always available for any issue, you may contact me using Envato’s messages or visiting the plugin website.
- Any technical question will be added to F.A.Q. section of the plugin site for everyone to read.
- Bug and issues will be solved in the shortest possible time. Usually a quick fix is provided to the user that reported the bug while a more robust solution is included in next patch.
= 3.12.0 = * New admin page to view, manage and filter user ratings * Added analytics by Freemius = 3.11.0 = * New details dialog, improved and working * Added error messages to give a feedback to users that cannot add or change reactions = 3.10.0 = * Added Shortcode = 3.9.1 = * Fixed a bug that prevented the recognition of the logged in user when a cookie was set = 3.9.0 = * Users can remove reactions by clicking again the same icon * Fixed a bug with visible numbers on excerpt with some third party themes = 3.8.0 = * Fix a bug with duplicated widget using a third party frontend editor plugin = 3.7.0 = Added BBPress support = 3.6.0 = Added archives by Reaction = 3.5.0 = Fixed missing images bug when using media uploader Added option to hide reactions’ count = 3.4.0 = Better error messages Better BuddyPress’ options page = 3.3.4 = Added nonce to every request Better input sanification = 3.3.0 = Added Babel with Webpack for ES5 support Removed ChartJS from every page except dashboard Bug Fix on Gutenberg Block = 3.2.0 = Added pagination to modal Added lazy loading functionality Added cache control for ajax loaded buttons Refactored graphic settings option screen Divided general settings page in tabs = 3.1.0 = Added anonymous voters to tooltip Updated translations = 3.0.0 = New poweful cache script for faster responses even on shared hosting. Find who voted with rollover or click on reaction counts. Link to BuddyPress’ profile on voter’s user name. = 2.1.0 = Added new animated layout. Fixed bug that broke settings page with some specific server configurations. = 2.0.4 = Do not rely on #buddypress id in HTML to detect buttons, as it could not be present. = 2.0.3 = Better BuddyPress detection = 2.0.2 = Solves an user-reported bug that caused several annoying warning messages in PHP error log = 2.0.1 = Solves an unreported bug that caused duplicated Gutenberg Blocks to have the same ID = 2.0.0 = Images are now stored on default upload folder This version solves all reported bugs from customers =v 1.3.2 = Better text generator for BuddyPress’ Activities, now when a user adds a Reaction to someone’s Activity item a new Activity is generated with a more descriptive text (e.g. «Wendy Murray added a wow reaction to a Forum Reply notice on Bryan Ross’s Stream»). = v 1.3.1 = Minor Bug Fixes Handle filesystem error on image creation. = v.1.3.0 = Better BuddyPress integration Post reaction votes as BuddyPress Activities Solved bug with activities comment system in BuddyPress = v.1.2.0 = Added Gutenberg Block = v1.1.1 = Smaller installation file Minor bug fixes = v1.1.0 = BuddyPress integration and optimization = v1.0.0 = First releaseSource