What is BeycanPress Advanced Story?
BeycanPress Advanced Story is a simple and useful plugin that allows you to create Instagram style stories in WordPress. Instagram style stories creation plugin for wordpress. Wp story, WordPress story plugin, Instagram style stories for WordPress
You can also run BeycanPress Advanced Story by including a single file in your own projects.
For detailed information, you can read below or review the documentation.
- Automatic media dedect
- Creating admin stories
- Users can create stories
- Creating WordPress post stories
- Creating WooCommerce product stories
- Show Google Web Stories stories
- Video and photo support
- Button link and story title support
- Dynamic story background and button style and title style
- Deleting the story on the specified date
- User stories are deleted after 24 hours
- Users can delete stories they have created
- Dynamic transition time for each story
- Featured image selection for story groups
- Gravatar profile picture shown in user stories
- You can add Google Adsense ads for story groups.
- Loco Translate can translate into any language you want
- Gutenberg block
- Elementor widget
- Classic ( TinyMCE ) editor Button
- Multiple shortcodes and stories can be used within the same page
- Featured image: 80×80px
- Image: 1080×1920px
- Video: 1080×1920px
Check out our documentation page to learn all the features of the plugin in detail.
Fixed: Automatic detection of media type
Added: Elementor widget Added: Gutenberg blog Added: Classic ( TinyMCE ) editor button Added: Multiple shortcodes and stories can be used within the same page Added: Automatic media dedect Fixed: Fixed the issue where shortcodes could not be used on the same page Fixed: Problem with scroll reset when clicking on a story Made simple: Front-end user story submission area has been simplified Made simple: Post and product story setting area has been simplified Mage simple: Admin story creation made simple Updated: Arrangements have been made according to the end user Removed: Auto update system
Fixed: Elementor - "you must call the_content function in the current template elementor" error repaired Fixed: "Post and product story visibility was not removed." problem repaired
Added: Maximum file size specification field has been added to the setting section Added: Added allowed file types for front-end section in the setting section. Added: Media upload area has been added to front-end user story creation section. Fixed: Post and product story list url error fixed Updated: Frontend user story upload section and display styles for stories have been updated.
Try free version before buy
You can find and try free version here.