Contact Form 7 ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM Integration is a ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Contact Form 7 forms directly to your ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, opportunity or person & company to the specified account in ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM, together with additional data.
BENEFITS OF OUR PLUGIN:
- Integrate your Contact Form 7 forms with ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, opportunity or person & company.
- When creating a opportunity, a person and an company are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Supports custom fields.
- Your can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Sending in two modes: immediately when submitting the form or with a slight delay through `WP Cron`.
- Integrate unlimited `Contact Form 7` forms.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Supports for sending `roistat_visit` cookie.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Compatible with `Contact Form 7 Multi-Step Forms`. (when configuring, you need to fill in the fields with all the steps in the last form).
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- This plugin requires the `Contact Form 7` plugin.
- The plugin can work with the following editions: `Professional` and `Business`. The plugin will not work with edition `Basic`, since it does not have API.
HOW DO I GET UPDATES?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
- Feature: send by wp cron (with a delay) or immediately.
- Chore: use `webpack` to build assets. - Chore: added lost field `title` to person. - Feature: update for an existing person (search by email and phone).
- Fixed: displaying the lead status setting (status may not be named). - Chore: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin panel. - Chore: more logs. - Feature: populate the value of the contact type from the form field. - Feature: reset fields cache by button without cron. - Chore: use composer autoloader. - Feature: update for an existing lead (search by email).
- Fixed: sending an empty value to the list if no match is found, otherwise api returns an error. - Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default).
- Feature: support sending cookie `roistat_visit` to CRM. - Feature: more support special mail tags. - Fixed: wrong index at listing `title` attribute.
- Fixed: check maybe no extension `php-mbstring`. - Fixed: date format. - Feature: populate the value of the select and multiselect field from the form field.
- Fixed: special mail tags support.
- Initial public releaseSource